We offer 1-2 working day standard delivery across the UK and Isle of Man on all of our orders for £11.99. Delivery speed is 1-2 working days and our order cut off time is 3pm Monday – Friday. Deliveries outside of these areas are subject to charge. To calculate this charge please enter the checkout process and additional carriage charges are calculated.
We only deliver to the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Ireland. If you would like to purchase our products and are based elsewhere, please contact us to discuss further.
Hermes is our delivery partner for our Mirage Padlocks and each shipment will be tracked. If no-one is available, the courier will attempt to leave the parcel with a neighbour. The courier will post a card through your door with further delivery instructions if they’re unable to complete delivery or if they leave the parcel with a neighbour.
My delivery is incorrect or hasn’t arrived yet?
If your delivery is overdue, or if any of your items have been accidentally damaged during transit, or for any other queries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to return an item?
All products purchased must be returned within 14 days of your delivery date, please follow our returns policy outlined below:
Download Either compatible return's form here;
- Email the returns form to email@example.com with your Order Number in the subject line (Found on your email order receipt)
- All items must be returned in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging and all manuals and accessories. Damaged or used goods will not be accepted. Products must be returned to Blusafe UK within 14 days of the return being accepted.
- Returning a product will be at the expense of the customer, unless the return is due to a faulty product. If your product is faulty, please follow the procedure below and we will email you a prepaid shipping label that you can use to return the item.
- Please obtain proof of posting at the time of returning.
- All return's will be compensated in store credit, unless the return is due to a faulty product.
- The correct returns procedure of filling out our returns form must be used, if you return an item to the return to sender on the postage label we cannot always honour this return as we use 3rd party logistics and may not receive the items back.
Faulty item or need advice?
You must contact us before returning your item by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Blusafe UK Order Number to discuss your issue.
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights