Cloud - Black
Cloud - Black
Sale Sold out
Regular price $191.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Truly Keyless Blusafe Cloud offers 3 ways on unlocking your door: fingerprint, application and keypad! Additionally, there is a backup key should you need it. Share permanent or temporary e-Keys with family, friends and guests. Never worry about leaving a key for the dog walker or cleaner again. Get notifications when someone arrives home and see a full activity log of who opened the door and when.
- Fingerprint Recognition Minimum effort, maximum security. Fingerprints provide the simplest and most convenient method to unlock your door. After all, you can’t lose it! Fingerprints are easily added via voice command and get stronger over time with machine learning. Up to 100 fingerprints can be registered per lock.
- Wi-Fi Bridge When paired with the included Wi-Fi Bridge, Cloud can be managed and unlocked remotely. This means that wherever you are, you can unlock the door via the app. Stuck in the office or at the shop and someone’s at the door? Simply let them in with no need to worry!
- Simple To Install Cloud was designed with flexibility in mind. It will work with most doors using a deadbolt.
- Voice Prompts The Cloud has voice Prompts to ensure you know what to do, whether to add fingerprints/key cards or just to let you know that the door is locked or unlocked. You can adjust the volume and mute the lock if you prefer.
- Fully Waterproof The Cloud is made of a robust zinc alloy and our advanced 7-layer plating process provides excellent corrosion resistance. The lock is fully waterproofed to make sure your lock can survive all weather conditions. Essentially, it has the same resistance as your existing door handle, so no need to worry!
- Long Battery Life Blusafe Cloud is powered by 4 AA batteries. Battery life is dependent on usage and environment; however, we recommend changing the batteries every 6 months for optimum performance. Upon low battery, the smart lock will notify you upon every use of the door via voice prompt. You can also get notifications from the App. Upon low battery warning, you will get around 200 operations of the handle before the power runs out; however, we strongly recommend replacing the batteries as soon as you get a warning to be safe. In the rare circumstance that the batteries die, you can plug a power bank into the emergency power port or use the backup key.